FULL TIME STORE MANAGER
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager to lead our flagship store in the LES.
The Store Manager will be leading the SANDY LIANG store in every aspect from sales, profit and brand building to overseeing all operations of the store. This role is a real opportunity to drive sales, create results and deliver a unique customer service experience.
The Store Manager’s responsibilities also include budgeting, store-specific marketing, staff management, visual merchandising, customer care, and inventory control while being responsible for the sales and results of the store. You will report directly to the CEO.
- Oversee daily administrative duties and operations, while communicating with admin team
- Recruit, train, and develop/manage store staff employees to drive store performance and reach goals and KPI’s
- Secure and generate store sales while providing exceptional customer service
- Manage administrative tasks, staff schedules and budgets
- Analyze and report sales and other key figures and taking the required actions
- Maintain presentable store display and ensure appropriate stock levels daily
- Guide and service customers in an educated and professional manner
- Provide VIP clientele outreach
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Solid and proven management background with at least 2 years of store management and team leading experience
- Experience working within a high-end retail brand
- Sales driven, results motivated and goal oriented
- Strong customer relations experience
- Experience with leading, motivating and providing excellent sales training to staff members
- Highly organized, structured and service minded
- Excellent understanding of performance analysis to help drive the business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, especially MS Office, Shopify, CRM and Inventory management software such as Apparel Magic
- Passionate about the SANDY LIANG brand and its core values
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected start date will be February 20, 2020.